Thursday 23 August 2012

Product preview!

It's still to early to discuss about oil, but I think I didn't put up that many pictures of actual olives, did I? Yes, they are doing well (except for the non-irrigated ones, which suffer the draught albeit having received a fair amount of water brought to them by the undersigned...)

So, here's a short preview of what's growing on our trees (if Picasa, which is a bit cranky today,  decides to show them, otherwise you may think I shoot in pitch dark without flash...)



And another prize on offer - a bottle of organic olive oil to the first who can tell the cultivars in the slideshow above! Good luck!

Edit: Picasa slideshow is still not working well, so I'll at least leave you with some flowers I shot in the fields few days ago:

No comments:

Post a Comment